My personal training philosophy is about your journey to a healthier, happier lifestyle. I am here to educate, motivate and guide you through your customised workouts to meet your goals on time.
Who Am I?
I attended the University of Bath where I received my Bachelor of Science in Sport (Health & Fitness) with Honours degree with a strong passion to become a successful Personal Trainer.Throughout High School and College I played just about every sport going and was always very active. Despite various injuries, I have always loved to exercise, therefore it has always been easy for me to commit to. However, I appreciate that not everyone finds it as easy as I do to commit to exercise, therefore I want to share my knowledge and experience to help others become happier and healthier through exercise.
I recognise that every client is individual, and I know that every client requires a bespoke programme to achieve their goals. My Personal Training is all about staying motivated, getting results and getting them on time. Therefore, your commitment to our training programme and my commitment to helping you achieve your results on time will lead to a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
How We Will Work Together?
Having worked in the Fitness Industry since 2005, I understand that Personal Training is not just about having someone with you in the gym. It is about having someone guide you through your entire programme of health and fitness development, which includes your training inside and outside of the gym, your diet, your lifestyle and all support services to ensure that you are in full health.
• Bachelor of Science in Sport (Health & Fitness) with Honours from University of Bath
• BTEC National Diploma in Sports & Exercise Science
• YMCA Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante Natal and Post Natal Clients
• CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
• CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Nutrition & Weight Management
• CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Client Lifestyle and Fitness Assessment
• Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
• Level 2 Certificate in Exercise & Fitness Knowledge
• Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
• Qualified Keiser M3 Indoor Cycling Instructor